Monday, February 7, 2011

Ice Skating

Andrew has been out ice skating a few times now this year, and Jenna has been insistent that she can skate too.....so Bruce took them both out, while I sat on the sidelines. Both of them did great. I was impressed by how much Andrew has improved, and Jenna's determination paid off and she did way better than either Bruce or I expected. Here are some pictures that I took from the sidelines:
Towards the end Jenna would climb up on the chair and Bruce and Andrew would push her around. It was pretty cute to watch Andrew skate around the pond all the while pushing Jenna on the chair....then Daddy would take over and give her a big push that would cause her to go sliding across the pond and she'd sit and giggle.
Now they keep asking when I'm going to go skating with them....1st I should probably figure out how to ice skate! Not sure how I managed to live in MN growing up and never learn to skate, but I did.

No comments: