Sunday, July 12, 2009

1st Mommy day!

Friday was my 1st Friday home w/ the kids....we had a blast! We went to Lake Elmo Park in the morning for playgroup, and the kids had fun playing on the play ground. We had a picnic lunch with Amy, Brady & Aiden, then headed home for naps. I tried my best to keep Jenna awake until we made it home, but it didn't work. She was asleep before we even made it back to I-94 (about 2 minutes out of the park!). After Jenna woke up from her nap, we played in the pool for a while - it was fun day, and I am soooooooo glad that my manager let me go to 32 hours a week.
Here are some pics:
Snack time!

Jenna giving her babies a ride:

We went to DQ as a treat after supper, and on the way home the back seat got very quiet, when we looked back to see what was up, this is what we saw:


I took this as a good sign, and can't wait till next week!

No comments: