Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fingernails

Jenna HATES to have her fingernails and toenails trimmed, but I think I may have found a way to have her let me cut them w/o too much fussing. I told her that if she lets me trim them, I'd paint them for her, and that she'd get to pick out the color.....

She looks super cute with her little nails painted....next time my goal is to convince her to use the same color on both hands, but hey it's a start! Currently she has a bright pink on her left hand and foot, and a light pink on her right hand and foot.
Monday morning the kids were exhausted from such a busy weekend, so Bruce stayed home with them. We thought it was best to let them re-coup for a day at home relaxing and having fun with Dad. Plus, then they both got to sleep in. Andrew made it until 8:30, and Jenna until almost 9! From the looks of things when I got home it looked like they had a fun day. Here's Jenna playing Play-doh with her doll.
We had Andrew's hair cut on Monday, and after a hair cut they give the kids suckers....Jenna decided to put it in her hair! Luckily we didn't have to go get her hair cut too, Bruce was able to get it out.....not sure why she decided to put a sucker in her hair, but hopefully she won't do it again.
Here's a pic of the kids from last night (7/21) after eating freeze pops - do you think Andrew had a blue one?
We're off to the lake next week, so let's hope that the warmer weather sticks around.....I'd rather not be at the lake in July, and have to bundle up in sweatshirts & jeans every day!

No comments: